Observations made about trying to find a new place to live:
- Leaving your roomies is heartbreaking.
- Finding a place in this town where you can actually keep a dog is…hm. A bit like trying to walk straight in a storm. Like the kind we have now. Pretty much impossible, in other words!
- I’m in love with a house on the outskirts (Okay, that’s a lie – it’s 30 mins from town, that’s no longer “the outskirts”, but “fucking Narnia if you want to see your friends”. ) of town, that’s a bit under 2 million NKR, but it’s soooo pretty.
- Did I mention leaving your roomies is heartbreaking?
- Planning to see a movie with your friends is also pretty hard, as you never know when you suddenly have to go off and look at a place. These people renting out apartments are apparently very fickle when it comes to setting a time. We’ve only rescheduled this one place four times now.
- Not knowing where you’ll live in half a year is actually kind of fun.
- Contemplating leaving this city is both really exciting and very scary. Who will I meet up with at cafès? Do they even HAVE coffeeshops in this godforsaken place my boyfriend wants us to move to? I doubt it.
This is me, trying desperately to actually post something. Preferably while avoiding sounding like a fourteen year old goth-girl.