New hair pros:
- People no longer comment that I look tired all the time
- My hair isn’t IN MY FACE half the day
- I can no longer be mistaken for Chewbacca. Despite noises I may or may not make when angry at the world.
New hair cons:
- I HAVE to get up at 6 am if I want to have enough time to force my hair into submission – I need every minute I can get.
- …no, you know. That was it. This style is supercute and I look fab in it. The fact that it actually takes me half an hour to blowdry my hair has little to do with the STYLE and a lot to do with the fact that my hair is some sort of alien entity glued to my scalp.
I promise, that proper post about my trip to the hairdresser is coming! But, you see, there’s this new girl in my life now.
Or, to be more precise – she will hopefully enter my life in a couple of weeks. If everything goes as it should.
May I present Katla, (Okay, the name’s not 100% decided yet. We’ll see where we end up!) your future Queen:
Okay, I know those who follow me on Twitter have seen her already, but I DON’T CARE. She’s awesome, so there. And the main reason behind suddenly being too busy – I have to puppy-proof my apartment, and make a sufficiently big buffer for 4th Wall!